Dubsmash is an application of video for operating systems Android and iOS, which is making the video recording of a scene and putting any appointment audio famous, musical or messages of humor as a background (in this case we could call parody), as you imitate the words, either with the movement of your lips or doing any action in the style of Hollywood. This app developed by Jonas Drüppel, Roland Grenke and Daniel Taschi, was officially launched on November 19, 2014 and since then has been very popular with more than 10 to 15 million downloads.
Its function is very simple. Simply select the audio you want to use during playback and then continued to record us trying to imitate in time movements or voices of the audio. You can share the video on social networks, whether Instagram, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.; and do that everyone knows of your fun deeds. In the new updates, it is possible to place screen filters to place more creativity to your recordings.
To download this application, you only have to:
– Enter the Google Play or AppStore and search for Dubsmash.
– Then we will download the application and wait for the bar to complete.
– When it is complete, the Download Manager will do the rest.
There is also another way of how to download this application and it is through internet pages that we just have to:
– Search for the file you want to download, in this case Dubsmash.
– Once we have located the file, download it to our computer.
– We connect the cable from the phone to the computer.
– And now just introduce the file in a folder for our Android applications (this may require a guide).
Don’t waste time, and try what’s new in video messages, have fun with your friends and family doing performances!